- In a pot, bring the rice and water to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the soup, milk, jalapeno peppers, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat, and cook the onion until tender.
- Mix in the cooked rice and spinach.
- Pour the soup mixture into the skillet, and continue cooking until heated through.
- Mix in the cubed processed cheese, and transfer to the prepared baking dish.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Spinach Rice TDSD#4
Thanksgiving Day Side Dish (TDSD)#4
A tasty creamy rice dish that's ooohh so good even if you don't like spinach.