1 lbs small red potatoes
1 sm onion shopped
1 pack of hot dogs chopped in small pieces (beef, veggie, turkey, fat free, etc.)
1 can 14.5-16oz sauerkraut (Do Not Drain)
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup NY style sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup deli style brown mustard
1. Chop potatoes in small pieces, place in glass bowl and Cook potatoes in microwave on high for 5-6 minutes - just until tender but still firm.
2. Saute onions in a large skillet until brown.
3. Add hot dogs, sauerkraut,1/2 cup water and mustard.
4. Bring to a boil and add potatoes cook for 5 minutes or so
5. Transfer to large serving dish, add more mustard if desired and top with cheese and serve.