Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let's Get Creative Summer Camp

Looking for something creative for your daughter to do this summer?
Well look no more, I've got the answer. If your daughter is like mine she loves her American Doll and if you are like me I refuse to pay those high prices for the name brand items and accessories. In these sessions I will show and teach your daughter how to use everyday items to create one of a kind items and accessories for her doll. I am offering 2 3-day sessions and several 1 day sessions throughout the summer. Email or call me for more information or to register. The class size is limited to 8 girls so reserve your space today!

1 Day Sessions

3 Day Session

Make it a Great Day!!
Embrace the Diva in you!!


1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! I wish we lived closer I would take these classes for sure!

    ReplyDelete