Thursday, June 23, 2011

Easiest Sausage Cheese Balls Ever

I love entertaining and I love cooking dishes that seem like I spent a lot of time on them but I didn't. Well, these sausage balls are to die for, they are sooooo goood and easy to make. They are perfect for parties, appetizers, breakfast or even snacks. I would so love these sausage balls with some buttered grits on a Sunday morning right before church.. Uum Umm Good!! My whole family loves them and I am sure your family will too.


Ingredients

  • 1 pound ground pork or turkey sausage
  • 2 cups biscuit baking mix
  • 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
  2. In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese. Form into ping pong size balls and place on baking sheets.
  3. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
There you go, it's just that simple!! Enjoy!


Don't forget the Summer Challenge.


Make it a Great Day!
Embrace the Diva in You!


No comments:

Post a Comment