I love entertaining and I love cooking dishes that seem like I spent a lot of time on them but I didn't. Well, these sausage balls are to die for, they are sooooo goood and easy to make. They are perfect for parties, appetizers, breakfast or even snacks. I would so love these sausage balls with some buttered grits on a Sunday morning right before church.. Uum Umm Good!! My whole family loves them and I am sure your family will too.
- 1 pound ground pork or turkey sausage
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese. Form into ping pong size balls and place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.