- 2 tablespoons milk 2%
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 tps salt (optional)
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese spinach ravioli, thawed
- 3 cups oil for frying
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces Pasta Sauce
- Diva Tip * use sauces with herbs and veggies
- Combine milk and egg in a small bowl.
- Place breadcrumbs in a small bowl.
- Dip ravioli in milk mixture, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- In a large saucepan, heat pasta sauce over medium heat until bubbling. Reduce the heat to simmer.
- In a large heavy pan, pour oil to depth of 2 inches. Heat oil over medium heat until a small amount of breading sizzles and turns brown.
- Fry ravioli, a few at a time, 1 minute on each side or until golden.
- Drain ravioli on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately with hot pasta sauce.