- 1 Lg can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 Roll of bulk sausage (Beef, pork or turkey), cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups 2% milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat. DO NOT DRAIN.
- Stir in flour.
- Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Split biscuits in half and top with gravy.