- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- cayenne pepper to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey (Optional)
- 1 Bottle of Buffalo Wing Marinade
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- SCRATCH-In a large pot, mix together the hot sauce, cola, cayenne pepper, black pepper, honey and soy sauce.
- DIVA STYLE-Pour sauce in a large pot.
- Add the wings to the sauce.
- Place the pot to one side of the grill, so the sauce comes to a simmer.
- Use tongs to fish wings out of the sauce, and place them on the grill for 8 to 10 minutes. Then return to the sauce to simmer.
- Repeat step 6 2-4 times.
- Cook wings until thoroughly done and meat easily separates from bone.
- Serve right off the grill.