What you need;
1 lbs of boneless chicken or pork chops (cut in to slices)
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
2 packages of ramen noodles (any flavor)
1 package (16oz) frozen mixed veggies (thawed)
2 Scallions chopped
Fresh ginger to taste (Optional)
- In a wok or large skillet heat cooking oil
- Cook meat until brown, then remove from skillet and set aside
- add 2 cups of water to same skillet, bring to a boil, add ramen noodles and veggies. Discard the seasoning packets from noodles.
- Cover and cook until tender.
- Add meat and sauce mixture, mix thoroughly, cook until heated
- Add scallions and serve with egg rolls.