Friday, September 30, 2011

Bacon Jalapeno Poppers

This is one of my favorite appetizers to make. I never would have thought I would love jalapenos but I do and surprisingly my kids love these poppers also. This is definitely a crowd pleaser. Perfect for watching football!!! Go Cowboys!!! (My husband told me to say that LOL!!)

What you need;
  • 18-20 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded

  • 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese onion and chives flavor, softened

  • 10 slices of bacon cut in half (20 strips)

  • 20 toothpicks


  • Directions:
    1. PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN WORKING WITH JALAPENOS, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE WHILE CLEANING THE JALAPENOS TRUST ME YOU WILL BE SORRY AS I LEARNED THE HOT WAY LOL!!
    2. Preheat oven to 350 
    3. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
    4. Fill each jalapeno half with cream cheese. Wrap bacon strip around each jalapeno half and secure with a toothpick. Arrange wrapped jalapenos on baking sheet.
    5. Bake 12 minutes or until bacon strips are brown and crisp.
    6. Serve warm.
    Enjoy and I hope your team wins!!

    Make today Fabulous!
    Embrace the Diva in you!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment