What you need....
1 loaf white or wheat bread, crusts trimmed off
1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, onion & chives flavor, softened
1 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut each slice of white bread in half horizontally.
- Spread with cream cheese.
- Tightly roll each piece of bread with half a piece of bacon. The bacon should be on the outside of the bread. Secure with toothpicks.
- Arrange rolls in a single layer on a medium baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until bacon is no longer pink and bread is lightly browned.