Monday, September 12, 2011

Sesame Chicken & Noodles "Diva Style"

My kids love Sesame chicken and Asia noodles, they would eat it every day if they could. That could get quite expensive if I was buying takeout all the time. So I said to myself I can make that and myself said you can even do it "Diva Style" LOL!!... So this is what I came up with and they LOVED it. The total meal cost less than $10 and we had leftovers for lunch. You can add as much veggies as you like to make this a one dish meal.

This is what you need:
1 box of Asian noodles sesame or teriyaki flavor
2 cups of veggies (carrots, broccoli, red peppers, snap peas, etc)
1 bottle of sesame sauce
1 bag of popcorn chicken (I use about 1 cup per person)

Directions:
  1. Cook noodles according to box then place in casserole dish.
  2. Warm chicken in microwave
  3. Chop veggies
  4. Add all ingredients to dish and add sauce and microwave for 5 minutes

Noodles and Chicken Before Veggies

Serve with egg rolls and enjoy!!

Make today Fabulous!!!
Embrace the Diva in you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment