Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Leftover Tips

If you are like me, you did not cook and you have no leftovers but wish you had. If you are like most Americans you have some leftover turkey and perhaps some ham. Instead of letting those items go to waste lets use them in tonight's dinner. I have posted several recipes in the past that you can use the turkey meat instead of chicken and several recipes that include ham. I have listed a few of my favorites......

  1. Easy Chicken (Turkey) Pie
  2. BBQ Chicken (Turkey) Pizza
  3. Chicken (Turkey) Pasta Salad
  4. Simple Chicken (Turkey) Quesadilla Pie
  5. Turkey Salad on Croissants
  6. Stir Fry with Turkey
  7. Turkey Tetrazzini
  8. Ham and Broccoli Easy Pasta
  9. Ham and Broccoli Casserole
  10. Ham and Cheese Omelets
  11. Ham and Spinach Quiche
  12. Ham and Veggie Frittata

I could go on and on.... You just have to be creative and add a lil Diva flavor to it, I'm sure your family will love it.


Make Today Fabulous!
Embrace the Diva in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment