Friday, December 2, 2011

Stocking Stuffers Tip #1

If you're looking for a stocking stuffer that's sweet and unique I've got the thing for you ByNickiG....

Custom Personalized Candy Bar Wrappers
Personalized Santa Bars

Why Candy Bars?
  1. They are unique and personalized.
  2. They fit perfectly in a stocking.
  3. Everybody loves CHOCOLATE!
  4. They can be a holiday keepsake.
  5. I can print most anything on the wrappers like.... sayings, names, dates, photos, themes, designs, etc.
  6. I ship within US (Shipping extra).
  7. 48 hour turnaround.
  8. They are under $5
  9. Perfect gifts for Classmates, Teachers, Bus Drivers, Newspaper Person, Mail Carrier, Neighbors, etc.
Samples


For Christmas orders visit my website.....
email me......

 

Make Today Fabulous!
Embrace the Diva in you!


1 comment:

  1. I will try this for Birthday and Swapbot fillers cos these are just so cute! You are such a creative genius :)

    ReplyDelete