- DEVELOP A Relationship With God - Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- PRACTICE Gratitude - "The single greatest thing you can do to change your life today would be to start being grateful for what you have right now," Oprah says. "And the more grateful you are, the more you get."
- FORGIVE - Matthew 6:12-15 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
- PRIORITIZE - When you prioritize, you're determining what things are IMPORTANT, and what tasks that will help you achieve your goals. FOCUS on maximizing your time wisely so you can spend more time on important things like, spending time with God, your family/friends or a hobby.
- GET MOVING - Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. Exercise can also help boost your mood, help with stress, improve your sex drive, combats health conditions/diseases, boost energy and a host of other positive benefits.
- EAT HEALTHY - Eating healthy can make you look and feel younger, gives you energy, helps maintain weight/weight loss, adds to your health in the functions of your body, reduce health care cost, aids in the longevity of your life and sooo much more! "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body," (1 Cor. 6:19-20).
- DRINK PLENTY WATER - Water makes up more than two thirds of human body weight, and without water, we would die in a few days. The human brain is made up of 95% water, blood is 82% and lungs 90%. In addition to the daily maintenance of our bodies, water also plays a key role in the prevention of disease. Drinking eight glasses of water daily can decrease the risk of colon cancer by 45%, bladder cancer by 50% and it can potentially even reduce the risk of breast cancer. And those are just a few examples! SO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!!
- GET PLENTY SLEEP - Get 6-8 hours of restful sleep nightly!!! The lack of sleep can contribute to health problems such as weight gain, high blood pressure, a decrease in the immune system’s power, increased stress, memory loss, low brain function, accidents (some fatal), mood changes and low energy levels which effects your performance at work, school or home. Matthews 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
- LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY - I can only support this with scripture...... Mark 12:31 The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. fulfillment of the law.1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- HAVE FAITH - Have faith that whatever it is you decide to do this new year you will accomplish it! "Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Jesus Christ, Mark 11:22-24. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Happy New Year 2012
2012 will be here in a matter of hours..... It's that time we make list of goals, resolutions, dreams and positive thinking. This is our opportunity to start the year off right, fresh and new. We all want to make 2012 our best year ever. With that in mind here are a few essential elements for experiencing your best in 2012....
Make it a FABULOUS YEAR!!!
Embrace the DIVA in you!!!