Thursday, February 9, 2012

Seriously Simple Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Kielbasa

Ok, here is another very tasty quick and simple slow cooker recipe, This can be served as an appetizer or as a main meal just increase the recipe to accommodate your family. As a main dish serve with pasta and a salad and you are done!!!

Ingredients ONLY 3 (main meal)
1.5 cups Brown Sugar
5 TBSP Spicy Mustard
3LBS Kielbasa

Directions
- Combine brown sugar and mustard in crockpot
- Add Kielbasa, stir to evenly coat kielbasa
- Cover and cook for 2.5-3 hours stirring occasionally
- Kielbasa should be thoroughly heated and glazed when done.

Now that's what I call Quick, Seriously Simple and Delish!!

Make today Fabulous!
Embrace the Diva in you!

2 comments:

  1. Yum I'm def gonna make this with vegan sausage! My husband will love it!

    Springknitter from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum gave me a used crockpot I haven't used it yet. I should try some of your simple recipes out.

    -iggygirl
    swap-bot

    ReplyDelete