Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Reading Recommendations

My father always told me that reading people are ruling people and as much as I didn't' want to read as a child I did it anyway cuz that's what my daddy said!! hahaha!! I enjoy my quiet time and a good book, I actually love reading thanks to my dad. Last summer it was all about the Twilight Saga. I was hooked!! I highly recommend the Twilight Saga if you like romance and suspense. I read all four novels in less than a month. They are definitely page turners. I can't wait for the last movie to be released in 2012. I am Team Edward but I love Jacob lol!!



This summer I have started reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett and Beautiful in God's Eyes by Elizabeth George. So far so good, 2 very different books but very good reads.



The book The Help has been made into a movie and will hit theaters August 12th 2011. My goal is to finish the book before the movies premiers, plan a girls night out and discuss the movie/book. I invite you to read The Help and join us in the discussion. 

If you have any good books to recommend, please leave a post or email me. I would love to know what you are reading.

Don't forget the summer challenge.



Make it a Great Day!
Embrace the Diva in You!


No comments:

Post a Comment