What you need.....
- Heat oven to 375 degrees .
- Spray 2 qt baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine bread , melted butter, and cinnamon; mix well, and transfer to baking dish.
- Use the same bowl to beat the eggs. Stir in sugar, vanilla, and salt until sugar is dissolved. Slowly whisk in the warm milk.
- Pour egg mixture over bread cubes, sprinkle with nutmeg, and set aside to soak for 5 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Prepare glaze - Add sugar, stir in butter and milk until mixed thoroughly. Drizzle on bread.
- Top with vanilla ice cream.