What you need....
1 package 20oz shredded hash brown with onion or southwest style for a little kick
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 lbs bilk sausage, browned & crumbled
1 cup cottage cheese
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What you do...
- Preheat oven 350
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-in. pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the sausage mixture, cottage cheese, eggs and cheese.
- Pour into hash brown crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.