- Preheat oven to 375
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, and garlic until well blended. Set aside.
- Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Wrap each with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 min - 1 hour, depending on thickness of chicken breast. Make sure chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.
- Remove foil and turn oven to broil, brown chicken and bacon approx 5-10 min
- Diva Tip... I removed some of the juice before browning. (Optional)
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Here's a Delicious recipe for you chicken lovers and those that want to put a little twist on the normal boring chicken. This is my kind of meal, few ingredients and full of flavor! Perfect meal for Sunday dinner or a small dinner party.
Serve with baked potato and a garden salad.
Make today Fabulous!
Embrace the Diva in you!